Vibrance 2021 - Admin Position
Thanks so much to everyone who contacted us, we had an overwhelmingly great response. We will contact all applications shortly with the outcome.
Vibrance is looking for a kick-ass admin person to assist with the event side of the 2021 festival. The role is part-time in the lead up to and on the ground, for the week of the festival. We need someone who knows how crazy organising a festival can be, can work unsupervised, get the job done and work well in a small team.
Applications closeD midnight Monday October 19th.
Assisting with admin and event organisation side of Vibrance Festival 2021. You will report to and work with management to progress and organise the event side of the festival and report on this progress weekly leading up to the festival. At festival time you will be part of the team who executes these events.
Responsibilities will include
- Liaising with various partners to organise events within the festival context
- Contacting stakeholders, building and property owners
- Contacting and obtaining quotes for materials and contractors
- Basic admin
- Weekly updates with Vibrance management to discuss progress and next steps
- Experience within a festival context in a similar role
- Excellent people skills
- Great at multi-tasking
- Great admin skills
- Ability to take charge of tasks and own them
- Must work well in a small team
- A love of street art graffiti and murals
This role will be based in Hobart for the festival running in February 22nd–28th, 2021. The position will start mid-late October 2020 and finish up in early March 2021.
The role is supported by Arts Tasmania through the Minister for the Arts.
Please email your applications to email@example.com, include the following:
- Phone number
- An introduction to yourself
For any queries about the role, feel free to email us before applying.